Friday 12 April 2013

project#2: 1986 Honda Spacy/Elite



project#2: 1986 Honda Spacy/Elite. 

3 years ago I bought my first scooter, a Honda Elite. I always liked the scooter scene since the video of 'Good thing' by the Fine Young Cannibals, but after finding a book about the Japanese Bozu-Zoku scene that really blew me away, I decided to get one.
The CH250 Spacy or Elite was the first ever new style power scooter from Japan and more compact than the big cruiser CN250 Helix/Fusion.
I'm trying to find a mixed style for it: a bit bully, low on it's shocks,fat on the rims like the Hawaiian Rucksters combined with some Japanese peacock Bozo-Zoku feathers.
Modifications so far: 4 cm lowered front and rear shocks, Elite indicators, remote controlled LED lighting underneath,custom exhaust, constant changing vinyl graphics.
Mods to come [someday]: shaved single seat, bmx stem and new style handlebars, more and better graphics and finally a fatty conversion 10x8 and stretch...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Harry, what size and brand are the white wall tyres?

    ReplyDelete